support.apple.com/manuals/ipad, Get Manuals & Help for iPad
iPad is realeased at April 3rd, 2010 by Apple. Apple offer mauals for iPad too.
Need manuals and helps for iPad? You may get them from here: http://support.apple.com/manuals/ipad.
The iPad is an amazing tablet computer. It runs iPhone OS with multi-touch controller. It’s best tablet computer for browse the internet, Access the email account, Read book and watch stream media now.
Here’s the major iPad features:
- Safari. iPad is the best way to experience the web. View whole pages in portrait or landscape on the large Multi-Touch screen. And let your fingers do the surfing.
- Mail. There’s nothing like the Mail app on iPad. With a split-screen view and expansive onscreen keyboard, it lets you see and touch your email in ways you never could before.
- Photos. A vivid LED-backlit IPS display makes viewing photos on iPad extraordinary. Open albums with a tap. Flip through your pictures one by one. Or play a slideshow and share your photos.
- Videos. The 9.7-inch high-resolution screen makes iPad perfect for watching HD movies, TV shows, podcasts, music videos, and more.
- Youtube. With the YouTube app designed specifically for iPad, videos are even easier to find. And on the amazing iPad display, they’re more fun to watch. Especially in HD.
- Music. Reach out and touch your songs. View your album art full-size. iPad makes music look as good as it sounds.
- Books. Reading is a joy on iPad. Text looks crisp and bright. Pages turn with a flick. And you can buy new books from the iBookstore. Just download the free iBooks app to get started.