iTunes 10.5 is just released by Apple Inc.
iTunes 10.5 introduces many major new features, Such as iOS 5 supporting, iCloud, WiFi Syncing.
- iOS 5 supporting, Version 10.5 is the only version which support iOS 5 from now. If you have iPhone 4s, or other device using iOS 5, You need download and install iTunes 10.5 to manage and sync with it.
- iTunes in the Cloud. Now the items purchased in iTunes, such as music, movie, games and apps purchased, can be founded to all your iOS devices. No sync needed. Past purchases can be downloaded to all devices too. With iCloud, You can view and mange your photostream.
- Wifi Syncing. iOS devices can be synced via Wifi and without cable connecting now.
Download iTunes 10.5 now and enjoy the new fantansy features!
Sometimes purchased apps were lost from iPhone or iPad, such as hardware failure , accidentally deleted or theft. All of apps which have paid are gone.
Now, We can re-download purchased apps from app store easily. Just follow the instructions:
- Open the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
- Make sure you are signed in with the same account used for the past purchase.
- For iPhone, Tap Updates from the bottom navigation bar, then tap Purchased.
For iPad, Just tap on Purchased from the bottom navigation bar.
- Find the app you want to re-download in your Purchased tab, Tap the download button, The app will start downloading now.
January 5th, 2012 in
| tags: iTunes
iTunes 10.4, The latest version of most popular media player and management software, is just released at Jun 20th, 2010 for Mac OS X Lion.
iTunes 10.4 is designed for OS X Lion with following features:
1. iTunes is Full-Screen apps now. Full-Screen app is the brand new concept in OS X Lion. iTunes can use every available pixel now, looks greater, and play without distractions.
2. Support Multi-Touch gestures.
3. iTunes became 64-bit Cocoa application on OS X Lion now.
There’re no significant changes for Windows version of iTunes. But apple said they had fixed some important bugs to improve performance and stability.
iTunes 10.4 can be download from www.itunes.com/download.
iTunes 10.2.2, a minor bugs fixed version of iTunes is just released by Apple from www.iTunes.com.
Here’re bugs fixed in iTunes version 10.2.2:
- Bug: iTunes become unstable when syncing with an iPad
- Bug: Long time than necessary when syncing photos with iOS devices such as iPhone, iPad and iPod.
iTunes 10.2.2 also fixed some other bugs to improve stability and performance.
Download iTunes 10.2.2 and get better iTunes for your iOS devices now from official website: http://www.itunes.com/download
There’re two way to play iTunes music collection on HIFI system: Airport Express and Apple TV.
With Airport Express, You may run Toslink cable from the wall to you HIFI system and configure it to use Airtunes or AirPlay. Then you may play the music on iTunes and listen on your HIFI system.
Another way is via AppleTV. With Apple TV, Connect the optical out to your AMP and then pull data from a shared iTunes library on your network, and control the music with the remoter on your TV.
Just enjoy iTunes music on your HIFI system Now!
Apple just released new version iTunes 10.2 and can be downloaded from www.itunes.com/download.
There’re 2 major changes in iTunes 10.2:
- Improved Home Sharing. iTunes 10.2 can be browsed and played with Home Sharing on any iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 4.3 over WIFI.
- Minor UI changes. There’re some GUI changes in “Preference” panel.
iTunes 10.2 also includes some security updates. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4554 for more details.
Just download iTunes 10.2 now and enjoy the new features now from official Apple website www.itunes.com/download.
Apple just announced iTunes 10.1, The latest version of iTunes.
iTunes is the flagship media player now.
iTunes 10.1 don’t have any new UI, It looks same with the earlier versions.
Here are the new features with iTunes 10.1:
- iOS 4.2 supported. iTunes can sync with iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with the latest iOS version 4.2.
- AirPlay supports Apple TV. Now you can transfer videos from iTunes to Apple TV instantly and wirelessly.
- More stable and better performance. Many bugs have been fixed in iTunes 10.1. Such as:
- Some videos can’t be played on Macs
- iTunes may be crashed when deleting a playlist which showed at the iTunes Sidebar.
- Some music videos can’t be synced to iPhone, iPod, or iPad.
You may download iTunes 10.1 from official site: www.itunes.com/download. Or directly from here: http://wwwitunescomdownload.com/itunes-download
iTunes 10.0.0.1 was just released by Apple.
iTunes is a official and powerful application that works with iPod, iPhone, or iPad.
With iTunes, You can manage and add contents to iPod, iPhone, or iPad.
iTunes 10.0.1 is a minor update for iTunes. The major changes of iTunes 10.0.1 is for iTunes ping:
- Add navigation buttons for iTunes ping. With navigation buttons, It’s easier to share music on Ping.
- Add spam filter for iTunes ping.
iTunes 10.0.1 also fixed following bugs:
- Fixed: iTunes may crashed while interacting with album artwork viewed in a separate window.
- Fixed: The video picture quality maybe change if on-screen controls are not visible.
- Fixed: Lower performance of some third-party visualizers.
- Fixed: The iTunes library and playlists sometimes appear empt.
- Fixed: iTunes is incompatibility with some third-party shared libraries.
Download iTunes 10.0.1 from www.itunes.com/download now, And enjoy the new features!
Congurations for you new iPhone 4 or iPod!
Now you need iTunes to manage your iPhone or iPod. iTunes is published by Apple, It’s a music and app platform to help iPhone and iPod owners.
With iTunes, You can buy songs and apps from Apple iTunes store and then sync them to iPhone or iPod. iTunes also can backup your iPhone or iPod.
Where to download the iTunes?
Just open the web address: http://www.itunes.com/uk/download.
Then click blue "Download Now" button and get the latest iTunes. The current version of iTunes is 10.0.1.
Run the software package just downloaded, iTunes will be installed in your PC.
If your OS is Windows 64 bit, Download iTunes for Windows 64 bit from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1047
For Mac users, Download iTunes for Mac from here: https://swdlp.apple.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/SoftwareDownloadApp.woa/wa/getProductData?localang=en_uk&grp_code=itunes&isMiniiFrameReq=Y&showMac=true
Now you got the latest iTunes. Just download songs and apps for your iPhone or iPod here with iTunes!
Lost of your iPhone apps? No problem, You can redownload the in the iTunes.
The easist way to redownload the apps is redownload them all by iTunes.
1. open itunes, and make sure you are logged in with the right account which purchased the apps.
2. Click menu "Store | Check for Available Downloads…", iTunes will download all of missed apps for you automatically.
Another way is to download specified app. Here’re the instructions:
1. Open iTunes.
2. Find the app in App Store and click the "BUY" button
3. Click "Buy" button in the popup button
4. iTunes will inform you that the app has been bought and will download it again. Click "OK" button then iTunes will download the app for you.
Now, All of missed apps are back to your iTunes, Just Sycn them to your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
September 27th, 2010 in
| tags: app